Saturday, June 10, 2006

BlueBanking - FREE / Gold Debit Cards - Review

The Blue Banking International Maestro Debit Cards are pre-approved and can be used to withdraw funds at over 1,000,000 ATM machines.

In addition they can be used at stores (POS) and internet websites who accept the BB card.

Benefits:
- Free Debit Card
- No expiration dates (you pay only postal fee)
- No name on the card- 100% secure PIN-based
- Anyone can apply around the world
- Card to card transfers and loading
- Multiple choice for loading (e-gold, bank wire, CC).

Options: FREE card / Gold card
Result: this is the best debit card i use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is legally gold. This is the best card of all that I ever had. I take it with me whereever I go. I can use it in stores, can buy what I need in the I-net with it. I haven't had a single problem dealing with this card. So it's pure gold...